Merle,

It's not one of my favorites either, but I thought the message expressed in the 
lyrics was appropriate for the discussion.

...Bill!

--- In [email protected], Merle Lester <merlewiitpom@...> wrote:
>
> 
> 
> it's horrid..merle
>   
> Merle,
> 
> Attention!  Attention!
> 
> I did not call this song a classic.  I said it addressed the issue being 
> discussed.  Joe called it a classic.  ...but I would also call it a classic - 
> a rock-'n-roll classic.
> 
> ...Bill!
> 
> --- In [email protected], Merle Lester <merlewiitpom@> wrote:
> >
> > this one billllllllllll...you call that classics?...merle
> > > > "Bill!" <BillSmart@> wrote:
> > > >
> > > > Merle,
> > > > Here's a song that addresses this issue...Bill!
> > > > Cruel To Be Kind <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0l3QWUXVho>
> > >
> >
>




------------------------------------

Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are 
reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to