Suresh,

It sounds good.  You ought to be OK, then.

Thank you!, it's good to have your reply.

I note that you have been a seeker for a long while, and have been following
and appreciating various traces, and have even established in yourself a new
life.  So, again, you ought to be alright!  And, that is very good.

Your first posts here gave me considerable concern, because you made
indications that the conditions of your life were so demanding that you were
being drained and pressured, and had found conditions which made it almost
impossible to practice quieting the mind and allowing deepest relaxation and
restoration.

Well, now I understand that it is better than that, and I feel some relief,
myself.

If you still have an interest in Zen methods of practice, I hope you may get a
good introduction to them at a Zen practice center, where there is a teacher
who is heir to a particular lineage.  Some teachers are heir to several
lineages, also, which is also extremely good.  It's valuable and important to
have such a teacher, because these methods are transmitted from person to
person, and shared by people when we practice.  Book-reading is finding the
traces, but it is important to beat a path with one's feet to a place where
people teach and welcome you to practice.

Zen practice is not the only kind of practice "going", as you know.

But if you take up Zen practice, I hope it is with an authentic teacher, with a
real lineage.  I would stress that that is the most important.

Wishing you continued strong practice!

--Joe