Chris,

Let that be your koan!

The sound is like the "hiss" Suresh reports on here.

There is also a note of regret, at times, about missed-opportunity.

But I also feel *relieved* about not having had to build-up such a foundry
facility, here, and about the real DANGER I missed by not working, as an
amateur!, around many pounds of molten metal.  I would, too, have had to cast
"test" pieces, to bring my skills up to snuff for the real thing, and that kind
of work is a lot like Work.  And takes lots of Charcoal in the furnace, with a
vacuum-cleaner blowing air backwards beneath the coal-bed.

To sum up, "hiss", and pangs of regret.

It's a project with a future, though, possibly; the future looks good, from
here.  Full of opportunity.

Speaking of opportunity: Care to cast a Hundred Dollar Bell?  Your Sangha and
Zendo folks might love it.  Opportunity!  Hey, don't knock it... .

Cheers and Cheeseburgers,

--Joe

PS  I could have farmed-out the job; but I saw no fun in that.