Merle,

Dunno.

I recommend the BOOK version.  It's less daunting.  You just open it, if you 
want to, and read what you want.  Books are really a very, very!, highly 
refined technology, still not touched by any technology lower or higher.  Just 
sayin'.  We've had books for 500 years.  A lot of kinks have been worked out in 
that time.  

Online stuff is available though, for those who are willing.  I've made no 
recommendations about them, however.

As always, you be the Judge, Yerhonor!  I'm innocent.

--Joe

> Merle Lester  wrote:
>
> there is a lot to wade through here joe..more than the empty your cup story...
[cut]



------------------------------------

Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are 
reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to