joe you are very conscientious with a determined character... great!...all is 
taken aboard..it doeth not fall on deaf ears... merle


  
Mike,

Dang; yeah.

Even after I wrote up a sincere spiel for our dear Artist cousin about the 
visual changes one may notice within a program of conscientiously applied 
dental care... sorry, no, that's from a toothpaste endorsement...

...from a regularly applied meditation practice.

I don't find that just brushing my teeth, though, however mindfully, produces 
these changes in vision.  I find that zazen does, a month into it and onwards 
from a cold start.

I wrote Merle that practicing even for *just* this side-effect is not "bad".  
And that it will definitely manifest. 

What's a far-flung lad to do.  Well, I did it.  The ball's been hit over the 
net... and back comes a disparaging evaluation of the dentition of the 
gift-horse.

Keeping future horse-flesh on this side of the Equator, and avoiding the risk 
of crossing the Horse-Latitudes again to deliver ...anything.

Live and learn!

--Joe

PS  Speaking of horses... Annual Rodeo-Parade Day here, today.   Rodeo tomorrow 
(Fri.).  Wearing my good-guy (white) Stetson... disguise.  ;-)

--- In [email protected], uerusuboyo@... wrote:
>
> Merle, Why are you so opposed to meditation? Have you tried it?
>


 

Reply via email to