no i meant scared joe!...scared of links!....it's okay when you send a 
link.... you are forgetting the golden rules!..merle
  
Merle,

I doubt you mean "sacred", but we have to take the punch-up that others dole 
out.  Thanks!  My name is Bast.  Some call me Bastet.

I am a long tall drink of water, elegant and sleek, too.  My voice is mellow, 
or can be sharp, piercing, and warning.  Desert dweller, I live near the River.

Golden Links don't interest me, but, what people here say does.

That is this cat's reason for being.  I have *all* the jewelry I want.

(______________________)

(that's the sound of this cat when quiet)

These claws also scribe poems.  I writ one EXPRESSLY for you, there.  It's 
still below, even if not (yet?) upstairs, nor causing all of the 88000 hair 
follicles to stand on end.

(It may have to do with The Great Matter, and not the Grey Matter.  Or?  Not?)

--Joe

> Merle Lester  wrote:
> 
>  you missed something wonderful...god you are a sacred cat... why must i beat 
> it up..would i send crap?..merle
>   
> Merle,
> 
> Merle wrote:
> "let's all stop thinking... take a couple of very deep breaths.."
> 
> BREATH DITTY FOR MERLE
> ----------------------
> 
> Breath
> comes somewhere between birth
> and death.
> 
> --Joe


 

Reply via email to