it has been answered... 
the answer is read it yourself..or google..
what more do you wish for...
the caravan has moved on!!! 
merle
  
Salik,

Roger, roger.

Returning to base.

--Joe

> "salik888"  wrote:
>
> Joe
> 
> I am going to drop this, not wanting to increase my own karma so to speak, 
> but I think there was an answer in all this . . . 
> 
> /\
> 
> zenderivsh
> 
> --- In [email protected], "Joe"  wrote:
> >
> > Merle,
> > 
> > Yes; Bill! and I both marvel at your evasiveness.  Consistently well done!  
> > A known quantity.
> > 
> > You're still at bat.
> > 
> > --Joe
> > 
> > > Merle Lester  wrote:
> > >
> > > both bill and i are in accord with this joe..it was in the salad days..we 
> > > move on..merle
> > >   
> > > Merle,
> > > 
> > > Someone asked: "Tell us about Hesse."
> > > 
> > > You're up.
> > > 
> > > I'm still knocking the mud from my cleats and will bat after you do.


 

Reply via email to