i live on top of a mountain...from the windows of the house i see the sun rise
the moon set and sydney 70ks far away in the distance..merle

Yes, I had those books. Still do I think. I'd go hiking every weekend with
Appalachian Mt. Club and others when I lived in Manhattan... Did Schunemunk and
many many other hikes in the books...

Edgar