sit on it edgar... ! merle

Merle,

My way is compassion and freedom for everyone.

Your way is fascism and repression and imposition of YOUR way on everyone
else...

My way is Zen, your's is a female Hitler.

Please, the next one of those funny pictures of yourself you send out from time
to time please add a little Hitler mustache!
:-)

Edgar