Fantastic, Merle!

Well, of COURSE it plays.  Nothing could be more natural.

I always regretted digital CDs coming out in 1981 because I was sure a
linearly-tracked 33 1/3 RPM turntable with Laser Stereo pickup would be on the
market soon.  In fact, it was, but it was squelched by CD.  Oh, well.

Digital does not hold a candle to analog.  Or, they're close; but, the
laser-turntables deserved a chance.  And never got it.

I'm also sure the future of computers is "analog".  Digital is old-hat.  Many
processes are thus not modeled correctly, when it comes to the many processes
we care about.  Give it another twenty years, to get over this errant
fixation/lack of imagination.  Alas.  Pshaww-w.

Everything in due time.

The future is tomorrow.

--Joe