irrelevant..whether you believe in "g" or not you don't know because it is not
a fact to figure out and never will be...merle

Bill,

Get your Gods straight. It was Helios or Apollo, depending on the culture, who
drove the chariot of the sun across the sky, not Mercury...

Jeez, no wonder you can't understand Zen!
:-)

Edgar