Dear Sirs,

For last few days. I was wondering whether there can be any god at
all, I being born Hindu Brahmin, keep  going to temples, and hearing
all those discourses, Bhajans, etc., and wanted to see the god right
in front of my eyes. But that did not happened so far. May be I might
have imagined and brought those image right in front of my closed
eyes, but that is not the god.

After reading JK and OSHO, I wondered what the truth is.

Ramana had mixed teachings. He says self is all, and self is god or
self is guru. At one place on dissolution, there exist only brahman,
and not god, so god is the product of maya.

Now what is god?

Is god Shiva or Vishnu? There are group of saints who has seen god as
Shiva, and there are group of saints who has seen god as Vishnu. And
there are other saints who has seen god in different names and forms.

In recent days, Ramakrishna Paramahamsa claimed to have seen god has
Kali. Ramana states god is in heart cave just like shivalinga.

Now those who claim god in some form are highly intelligent and done
great virtues.

Now Buddha maintained a neutral state, neither deny god, nor accept
god, by not speaking about god.

The Atheist who deny god, mainly shows the inequality of the world,
such as some are rich and some are poor. And many who are doing bad
deeds, live happily and those who always does good deeds live in
miserable condition. If god would have been there, who is supposed to
be full of love, why he has not given good life for those who does
good deeds?

For this inequality there is one answer that is Karma. Those who did
good karmas in past life, now are enjoying and those who did bad
karmas in the past life are suffering.

But those who are in good living condition, why haven’t learnt in
their past life not to do any bad karmas now, because they only cause
suffering to others.

Most of the Suffering or happiness is caused by human beings alone
even though nature also plays role here, science states even the
suffering caused by nature is also in turn by human beings only,
because of his unintelligent acts with nature.

Then why these human beings haven’t learnt to be happy while living on
this earth?

Then the answer is selfishness.  Again this selfishness is cause of
ignorance. The ignorance is that human beings doesn’t learn that my
happiness is depends on your happiness. If I want to be happy, then I
have to make you happy, then only my happiness is not disturbed by
you.

So human beings have to learn the principle of sharing.

But this sharing is not an easy thing for human beings. Why?

Because unconsciously we believe that by sharing our happiness diminishes.

So we always like to possess more. Common belief is that if one
possesses more, than more happier he will be.

That possession can be of anything, it may be of wealth, it may be of
knowledge, it may be of people. And this desire to possess has no
limit.

The rich want to become more rich. The knowledgeable person wants to
become more knowledgeable. The person who controls large crowd of
people, want to establish his control in much larger crowd. So in
nutshell the human mind do not mind to possess if it can possess the
universe also.

Who will like to possess?

To possess something, one need to have space.

To possess more rich wealth, one need more space.

To possess more knowledge, one needs to have more space in brain.

So this desire to possess rises from the emptiness of oneself.

Only empty can possess. So the self is empty. So the self is empty of
all visible forms.

Can these forms fill this emptiness completely, so that there is no
more space to possess anymore, and hence fulfilled?

Since when fulfilled, no desire to possess will raise and hence
sharing become easy and hence human beings don’t suffer.

Now I see from the above arguments, there are two kinds exist, that is
forms and emptiness. Emptiness is self, i.e consciousness which is
empty of all visible forms and the forms.

Emptiness is still non-moving, whereas forms move.

Which is the origin of what?

Is emptiness created form or form created emptiness?

For example the form suresh body was not there before, now present and
then some time later it will not be there.

All forms appear some time and later disappear, so all forms have to
be from this emptiness.

So emptiness is the origin, present and ending.

Since emptiness creates forms, it is not empty, but full of something,
it has potential to create forms, play with it and destroy it.

This emptiness or this consciousness is neither yours nor mine, which
means it is not separated by the forms. Forms don’t possess emptiness.
Even thought is form. Emptiness possesses form.

Moment a form is created by the emptiness, then it is subjected to
law. Like moment a baby is born it is subject to environmental factors
surrounded by it, since there are already forms created.

Now what is god? Is emptiness or the consciousness god? Or the form
created by the emptiness? Or the law between the forms.

At most we can conclude is that the emptiness or consciousness is god.

But this emptiness or consciousness has no form, then how come there
are many gods in Sanathana Dharma in form?

How these saints have seen god in these forms such as Shiva, Vishnu,
Subramanya, Ganesh and Devis and so on in innumerable gods?

The saints actually the pure consciousness can create any form of god.
So these god forms were created by these saints, which have some
utility for other human beings such as to bring order to make life
comfortable for living.

Hence Ramana statement of “In dissolution there remains only the
non-dual Brahman and no Isvara” is true. Isvara thus the product of
maya or the ego, the individual sense of self.

Hence no god in all those forms we worship, but there is god as
consciousness which is all or self is all.

Hence dwaitham is utility for better living and Advaitham for freedom.

Best wishes
Suresh

--
Thanks and best regards