butting in edgar...and bill...bill has a compassionate heart..warm and fuzzy
because he loves dogs...that's as real as it gets..merle

Bill,

LOL! How presumptuous and condescending of your ego to think I don't...

The apparent difference between you and me is that real things here and now
give me warm fuzzy feelings but illusory personal opinions about things that no
longer exist and likely never did give them to you....

Gosh saying that just made me feel warm and fuzzy!
:-)

Edgar