Bill!,

'WAY down in the basement, I say.  Several "flights" downwards.

But, the wine-cellar; the wine-cellar!:

Is my Chateau d'Yquem Sauternes so mundane as all that?  No, sir: it is the
very nectar of this planet, this Life, in this sector of the Galaxy.

Find me another such, and I will say you are a fraud, small "f".

A toast!  A small toast.  This nectar is rare, and expensive.  Let's pass it
sufficiently around.  And keep on doing so.  There are many who should taste
and drink.

It is plentiful, but it seems only a few will taste.

Golden, golden nectar.

Hail!

--Joe