Edgar,

If those bailing complain about my posts especially, please DO let me know
about that, and let me have THEIR names, too (I don't mind if you let me know
publicly, here).

I still object to your use of put-down phrases like "get real", and I don't
mind letting you know that, ...publicly, ...here.  I don't see this behavior as
a way that a supposed Moderator ought to act.  Check it.

--Joe