Dear Mr. Suresh,

It is wonderful.  TOO wonderful for me.  I think, too, that you out-do
yourself, there.  It is truly FINE.  Do others think so, too?

Wow!  Glad to know you.

Maybe the "only" thing to do next is to use a ploy or tactic "they" will *NOT*
expect.  Try a perspective from "Zen".  It's bound to cause an upset, due both
to unfamiliarity by most readers, AND... because it is rather *appropriate*, if
only they will think of it so, too.

Chances are, they will NOT; CAN not.

It will be be too new to them, too far afield, or, as we say, too far from Left
Field (a Baseball sport analogy).  Not part of any current threads.

As usual, then, you are on your own (Batter-up!)  ;-)

Like the rest of us.

Now you know better than we do, how it is to be Us.

Don't tell anyone.

You see what I mean?

I wish you the very best.  Pardon my fun -ing.

It's just to encourage you in doing the great work you're doing.  Onward!

Sincerely,

--Joe

PS (Sober, and talking sense; eating Birthday Cake; drinking coffee).

> SURESH JAGADEESAN <varamtha@...> wrote:
>
> Dear all,
>
> This is not my article, but since it compares Buddha with Hindu god I
> thought let us see your view.
>
> Best regards
> Suresh
>

> WAS BUDDHA AN AVATHAARA OF VISHNU ?: