Great quote, Bill!!  May I compliment?"Art is as close as you can get to
perfection without getting caught in the wake" -- Captain BeefheartIt would
seem that the small amount of ego that we need is also large enough for
everything we want.  (Run it both ways)No need to shed ego, and no need to
expand it.  In fact, neither can actually be done!  Zen is its own
distraction.------------------------------ On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 9:49 PM EDT
Bill! wrote:  >I can't remember who it is that always asks me about stepping in
front >of a bus when talking about delusions. I think it is Edgar, but it
>might have been Anthony or even someone else. Anyway I've found a good >reply
to that from Shunryu Suzuki: >"Q: How much "ego" do you need?A: Just enough so
that you >don't step in front of a bus." >- Shunryu Suzuki > > >...Bill!