Edgar,

I forgot to address your 'wasting time' comment which IMO is much more
important that the other part.

IMO you feel you're 'wasting time' because you have an attachment to
accomplishment.  When you don't accomplish what your self has defined as
important then you feel like you've 'wasted time'.

Of course I'm sure it comes as no surprise to you that I would also remind you
that there is no time to waste.  Time is delusive.  There is only Now, and what
you do with it is entirely up to you - but nothing you do is a waste.  It's
just life.

Just THIS!

...Bill!