Bill!,

Well, I was going to say that you are a good man, and true to your word.
Consistent, even.  And kindly.  But, ...there's no Bill!(!).

Oh, well.

Still, and all... .

(now THERE'S a phrase I've not used in 40 years...).

Still, and all, ...your consistency shows an excellent clarity, which can only
have been gotten by true awakening, and maintained by perpetual practice.
Else, you would not stick with it as you do.  Kudos.  You state the truth of
it, I'd say.  Regularly.  Dependably.

Credit, where it's due.  ;-)

(others don't want credit: they want Cash!)

--Joe