Joe,

Well actually then that was not my point.

I didn't mean to imply that differing schools bring about differing effects on
awakening.  Awakening is always sudden.  One second you're not awake and the
next second you are.

I was just commenting on the different sects use different techniques to bring
you to that one, instantaneous experience.

...Bill!