Yes, it is true that we are all Enlightened we just may not realise it and we
all have Buddha-Nature.

Not everyone realises these things, that is why we have Zen.

I feel that if anyone can become Enlightened (or realise they are enlightened)
it is through zen.

Unfortunately most people even after they become awake, fall back to sleep,
willfully being unvigilant and therefore mindful of what they have realised.