Dear all,

Probably people who are atheist or even theist may like to see a
miracle happening.

But what is miracle

An event that appears inexplicable by the laws of nature and so is
held to be supernatural in origin or an act of God.

Yesterday after lunch from 6th floor I was watching a coconut tree,
which has grown up to 6th floor probably 20 mtrs in height.

I could see flowers and seeds, and small coconuts, medium sized
coconuts and real size coconuts. I was wondering what we do for this
coconut tree. It is in the premises of Hare Krishna Radha swami sangh
building, I see hardly any people come there, so probably only rain
water for this coconut tree.

The plain water has to climb against gravitational force for a 20
meters height and start growing flowers, then make small form of
coconut and keep infusing the water into it. And at the end when we
open a coconut you see white kernel, and water.

Who created this kernel,? we only gave water. The outer shell is very
hard, if it is dropped on head as it is available in shop, it will
damage our head, but when it is falls from tree, it wouldn’t hurt that
much since it has coir outside make it less harmful.

Who thought to produce like this? Is not coconut a miracle?

In Sanskrit, it is kalpa vriksha ("the tree which provides all the
necessities of life").

In the Malay language, it is pokok seribu guna ("the tree of a
thousand uses"). In the Philippines, the coconut is commonly called
the "tree of life".

The oldest fossils known of the modern coconut dating from the Eocene
period from around 37 to 55 million years ago were found in Australia
and India. ( I think both continent were together those time, and most
probably it will be present Kerala and Tamilnadu)

More than 101 reasons to use coconut as a home remedy to improve your
health naturally

Green coconut water uses:
--Natural, healthy source for hydration, energy and endurance, making
it the perfect sports drink.
--Restores electrolytes after exercise, vomiting, diarrhea.
--Antiseptic properties provide antibacterial, anti-viral and
anti-fungal agents to purify blood -- killing measles, herpes,
influenza, AIDS, SARS, hepatitis C...
--Useful for emergency transfusions due to being close in composition
to human plasma.
--Used to prevent vomiting, nausea and replace lost fluids in cases of
malaria, typhoid, influenza...
--Dissolves kidney stones alkalizing urine pH.
--Used as a natural cleanse, coconut water mixed with olive oil
eliminates intestinal parasites.

Coconut oil medicinal uses:
Virgin coconut oil tastes and smells like coconut. Expeller pressed
oil has no scent or taste and both types can be used medicinally.

--Kills bacteria causing urinary tract infections, gonorrhea, gum
disease, staphylococcus, MRSA...
--Destroys fungus causing candida.
--Kills viruses causing flu, infectious disease, typhoid, HIV...
--Inhibits parasite growth such as tapeworm, liver flukes, giardia...
--Eases acid reflux, relieves gallbladder disease.
--Enhances proper bowel function and lowers incidence of hemorrhoids
when oil is consumed.
--Relieves and heals intestinal disorders, ulcers, colitis, IBS, and
Crohn's disease.
--Stabilizes blood sugar and insulin production.
--Eases neuropathies and itching from diabetes.
--Protects against osteoporosis and reduces problems from cystic fibrosis.
--Enhances pancreatic function, enzyme production and reduces pancreatitis.
--Improves magnesium and calcium absorption, promoting stronger bones.
--Reduces joint and muscle inflammation, supporting repair of tissues.
--Regulates thyroid function.
--Protects against cancers of colon, breast, and digestive tract.
--Medium chain fatty acids (MCFA) protect against development of
Alzheimer's disease.
--MCFA strengthen heart and circulatory system protecting against
artherosclerosis and heart disease.
--Prevents oxidation of fatty acids.
--Provides antioxidants to fight free radicals slowing aging and
degenerative diseases such as arthritis.
--Relieves symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome.
--Reduces incidence and intensity of epileptic seizures.
--Stabilizes female hormones reducing hot flashes and vaginal dryness
during menopause.
--Lessens symptoms associated with prostate enlargement.
--Strengthens the liver and protects against degeneration.
--Soothes earaches when mixed with garlic and olive oil.

Topical uses for coconut oil:
--Forms a chemical barrier on skin to protect and heal infections.
--Topical applications relieve pain and swelling from hemorrhoids.
--Moisturizes and softens dry skin.
--Reduces bags, puffiness and wrinkles under eyes.
--Lessens occurrence and appearance of varicose veins.
--Preps skin before shaving.
--Mixed with baking soda, coconut oil makes an effective toothpaste.
--Soothes sunburned skin and promotes healing of burns and blisters.
--Heals psoriasis and eczema lesions.
--Stops pain, burning, and itching of bug and snake bites.
--Prevents itching from poison ivy, oak, and sumac.
--Promotes firm skin tone, preventing age spots, sagging and wrinkles.
--Eliminates head lice.
--Removes makeup easily.
--Heals nail fungus under finger and toenails.
--Prevent nosebleeds by applying light film inside nostrils.
--In combination with cornstarch and baking soda, coconut oil makes an
effective deodorant.
--Makes an excellent massage oil, a natural personal lubricant, and
great sunscreen.
--Conditions hair, prevents split ends, reduces frizz, controls flaky
scalp and dandruff.
--Removes scars and stretch marks.
--Repairs cracked, sore, dry nipples from nursing.
--Heals diaper rash and removes cradle cap on babies.

Nutritional uses for coconut oil:
--Enhances absorption of nutrients and improves digestion.
--Provides a quick energy source and stimulates metabolism.
--Produces immediate, usable energy source rather than being stored as fat.
--Increases metabolic rate, stabilizes body weight, and controls food cravings.
--Enriches milk supply for breast-feeding women.
--Doesn't form harmful by-products during cooking when used at high heat.

--
Thanks and best regards
J.Suresh

--