larry
watch the link to the documentary i sent re: brazilian tribe
 paradise found here..beautiful people relating to nature..caring and sharing
god is well and truly alive there
 merle

Born is NJ raised by an immigrant Irish mother and father in a mostly Italian
section of NY. My father's people are Irish-American from NY a few generations
back. I was raised Catholic and left the minute no one was looking. I've been
looking for God all my life in the easiest spots I could find:)