ego ego ego...so so so so bad huh?...whatcha gumnna do about it?..merle

IMO = EGO

On 9/14/2013 5:51 AM, Bill! wrote:

>Merle,
>
>The most basic and most problematic intellectual
              characteristic is the delusion of duality. That's
              basically believing there is a 'you' that is separate and
              distinct from 'everything else'. IMO everything else
              follows from there such as logic, reason, judgment,
              categorization, time, etc...

>...Bill!
>
>--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, Merle Lester <merlewiitpom@...> wrote:
>>
>>  bill...which intellectual characteristics?..merle
>>

>> KG,
>>
>> That's why I said "seems to be". I have know way of
              really knowing. In fact I do think some animals share some
              of our intellectual characteristics. And maybe in that
              respect also share some of our delusions.

>> ...Bill!
>>
>> --- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, Kristopher Grey <kris@> wrote:
>> >
>> > Key words there Bill!: "... seem to be..."
>> >
>> > Ordinary mind, such a seemly business. Always
              becoming (appearing as)
>> > this or that to itself, for itself, of itself.
              Ordinary mind
>> > distinguishes itself by caring for such
              distinctions, and thus becoming
>> > self-deluded by continually grasping and
              rejecting them.

>> > KG

              the only beings that
              "self-realised by following
              which I know seem to be

              "attempting" to say anything. I wrote it in
              a unique position to become
              of reality). You added the
              from Yahoo! Mail for