I am fairly new to trying to create new data source information within Zenoss.
I have a need to monitor a website in a way that ZenWebTx does but ZenWebTx has
a shortfall that twill doesn't read JavaScript.  I currently am running the
Enterprise version of Zenoss.

So I have used Python and Selenium RC to run the test successfully.  The part
that I'm at currently is that I don't know how to get the return values into a
Data Point for Performance and Threshold monitoring.  Could someone please
point me in a direction as to what I need to do next?  It isn't entirely clear
to me and I'd prefer not have to go through re-inventing the wheel or
overlooking what might be obvious.

I appreciate any help given and thank you.

Daven

Read this topic online here:
http://forums.zenoss.com/viewtopic.php?p=38631#38631