Totally agree about a debugging system!

An update on my original append.  I stated that

> But I also find that a class transform can make use of a private field from a
> mapping transform - so the order is mapping then class???

 Bad testing!   What DOES WORK is using a private field from a mapping Regex in
a class transform.

What DOESN'T work is using a private field from a mapping transform in a class
transform.

So I guess the order of applying transforms has to be class then mapping...

But, it is the mapping that derives the class in the first place so at least
the  class determination (Rule and Regex) of the mapping must take place before
the class transform?  Second is class transform? Third is mapping transform?

Cheers,
Jane

Read this topic online here:
http://forums.zenoss.com/viewtopic.php?p=38974#38974