I kept looking around and found several things:

zencommand run -d monitor -v 10 (monitor is the server name)

Got some errors and found this helpful doc:

http://www.zenoss.com/community/wiki/TroubleshootingCommonErrorsSeenWhenMonitoringWindowsDevices/

The account had $ in the password, so I made a new account, put it into domain
admins, re-ran zen command, no errors.

Now no more RRD file missing issues BUT now I have 'nan' values now and I must
now figure that out!! Think Z needs more time to collect data.

I also have too many graphs now I think and several graphs from WinPerfMon or
something show NO data. But I will tackle that next week.

Thank you, Tom

Read this topic online here:
http://forums.zenoss.com/viewtopic.php?p=38979#38979