I'll try to fix the perf tests in the Ruby binding code later.  Currently, I'm
having issue getting zmq_bind to work on my Mac OS X box.

It's giving the following error.

error in zmq_bind: Can't assign requested address

I tried binding to tcp://lo0:5555 or tcp://en0:5555.  None of them work.

Still trying to trace through the C code to find out why.

Chris