Hi Alex,

> Of coz I would like to tried it.
> But I know nth about c++ so tried to use SWIG to generate the C#
> interface last night and failed last night.
>
> Could you send me the binding for 1.0 so that I can port it to 2.0?

Here's the code for C# binding in 0MQ/1.0:

http://github.com/sustrik/zeromq1/blob/master/libclrzmq/zmq.cs

As you can see it's pretty trivial code that does nothing but forward
each call to underlying C library.

Here's the new 2.0 interface:

http://github.com/sustrik/zeromq2/blob/master/include/zmq.h

What has to be done:

1. Constants in zmq.h should be made avaiable in zmq.cs
2. Functions from zmq.h should be declared as static extenal functions
in zmq.cs
3. Simple C# wrapper should be written to provide a nice OO interface.

Basically all the code can be found in the old binding, however, if you
run into problems, feel free to discuss it on the list.

Martin