Hi Martin,

First of all, thank's very much for your answer.
What I find strange is that I had 5 subscribers on the same host (using
epgm, the same multicast group and port number). For 4 of them,
everything was fine but
I had this assertion for the fifth one.
If the problem is related to my network, the five processes should have
been impacted, no?

Do I miss something?

Regards

Emmanuel Taurel