Hi Dana,

> I looked at that but I wasn't sure how the end points should be setup
> for the sockets since those come in as arguments to the executables. If
> I am going to use them in an IPC fashion, would the endpoint simply be
> the same for the in and out socket that I want connected?

I haven't written the example so this with a grain of salt:

I believe the "send_requests" is the initial node of the pipeline. It
produces request. Down the stream there's arbitrary number of
"component"s which do the actual processing and generate replies.
Further down there's "receive_replies" component that gathers all the