Hello

I am new to 0MQ so please excuse me if this topic was already covered
somewhere. We are trying to understand how current design of 0MQ (version 2 I
believe - development branch)  is handling faults (or scaling) of device nodes
(like streamer or forwarder). In other words we are trying to build a pipeline
and would like it to be resilient to hardware failures. Nodes which have
streamers seems to be "single points" of failure in the design. Am I missing
something here? A document or a pattern may be? Any pointers would be greatly
appreciated.

Thank You
Michael Berganovsky