I just tried it with 2.0.9, 2.0.10, and the latest from maint branch. I am not
seeing the symptoms. The client continues to pull messages off. I suspect that
it may be something else to your environment. Does it still exhibit the problem
if you bind to a different port? Or when you bind to '*' vs '127.0.0.1'?

Joshua