Hi Dhammika,

> Patch attached.

I've checked the patch. Shouldn't the 'dispatch' be called when the
engine is actually being moved to another thread (inside
finalise_initialisation function) rather than in 'read' function?

> This should be ok for now, but we may want a more elegant solution.

Yes. To be done.

> I'm not sure about adding another event api for internal events, we already
> have
> complains on running out of socket descriptors and stuffed mailboxes.

Something simpler presumably? Maybe a simple state machine, similar to
the one that's already present in encoder and decoder?

> BTW do you guys have a separate test setup?

Nope, just the build env managed by Mikko Koppanen.

> We really need more tests, can we pull tests from git tickets?

There is infrastructure for tests in place already (make check, tests
subdirectory). If you have any tests to add, just make the patch and
I'll apply it.

Martin