Hi Adam,

> I would like to clear few thinks for better understanding ZeroMQ because
> I'm a little bit confiused after reading zguide.
>
> Here is no server/broker specified ?

No. No broker. Just sockets.

> All application using library can be client/ serwer or both?

Right.

> Nodes use zmq_bind(3) <http://api.zeromq.org/zmq_bind.html> to
> communicate with other node but clients use zmq_connect(3)
> <http://api.zeromq.org/zmq_connect.html> to bind to the broker?

To create a connection between two endpoints, one application binds,
another one connects. Same as with standard sockets.

> I'm going to use it in described below scenarios:
>
> -many clients sending message to all or to specified client

to all => use PUB/SUB sockets with forwarder device in the middle.
to specified => use PUB/SUB sockets with nothing in the middle.

> -clients send 2 types of message durable/non-durable

To send use zmq_send.

There's no durability in 0MQ. You can implement it on top of it.

> -to nodes/brokers working in failover which will route message,

There's no failover in 0MQ. You can implement it on top of it.

> -persisnet message should always be deliver as fast as receiver will be
> richable if not

There are no persistent messages.

Martin