Yeah I think Henry gone all out on this one as well. These issues mainly are the
problem of the application developer not 0MQ (or that's how I see it), basically
what 0MQ offers is the "infrastructure" required to do lots of abstracted
communication tasks in the form and shape of patterns.

I've stumbled on a lot of problems with high speed, high load, complex
communication models, which apparently requires little bit of design work on
your behalf than on 0MQ's, which I like as it keeps 0MQ all in itself simple
enough for other not so complex usages.

Thanks,
Amr Ali