Hi, everybody

I am trying to use ZMQ PUB/SUB sockets in my application.
My questions are about the subscriber part of a PUB/SUB framework

The process receiving the data open only one SUB socket. This process
consistently gets data from one publisher and for some period of
time from other publisher(s). To get data coming from these "transient"
publisher, I simply call connect on the SUB socket with their endpoint.
Its seems to work fine. Nevertheless, I am doing this from another
thread than the thread where the socket is created and run.
My first question is: is it safe to do so?

My second question is what about disconnection. I don't know how I can
disconnect my socket from the "transient" publisher.
Is there a way to do this kind of thing?

Thank's very much for your answers

Regards

Emmanuel Taurel