Hello,

I am using ZMQ 3 from the git master which is now in version 3.0.2 on a
Ubuntu 10.10 box (32 bits)

I am using exactly the same test case than the one described in the Jira
issue libzmq-244 (https://zeromq.jira.com/browse/LIBZMQ-244)
created this morning.

I am now able to connect my subscriber process to my publisher(s) and it
receives messages.
But if I kill the subscriber process after it has received some messages
(simply using CTRL^C), the next time the publisher tries to send the
multipart message it generates one assertion:

Assertion failed: u.lmsg.flags & msg_t::shared (../../src/msg.cpp:270)
Aborted (core dumped)

In the libzmq-244 issue already mentioned above, you can find all the
necessary files to re-produce the case.

Once more, thank's for your help

Emmanuel Taurel