Hello, I'm trying to use a ROUTER socket to communicate to a new peer that I
have not received any messages from before.  I know that to use a ROUTER
socket to speak with this peer, I should prepend the peer's identity in a
separate message part, but I have no way of knowing what identity this peer
has, as I have not received any packets from it yet.  (I am trying to make a
peer to peer network using a ROUTER on each peer to talk to the rest of the
swarm, and this initial message is to begin the handshake protocol to setup
encryption, etc....)

Is this a network design flaw on my end, or is there an easy way to get a
peer's ID that I don't know about?

Thank you!
-E