From: Amr Ali <amr.ali...@gmail.com>
To: lanre lawal <lawillas4e...@yahoo.com>; ZeroMQ development list
<zeromq-dev@lists.zeromq.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2011 11:48 PM
Subject: Re: [zeromq-dev] PHP Error on Ubuntu

I'm not familiar with the PHP client library but this error basically says that
the send() operation has not been completed, and since this is a REQ socket, you
cannot recv() before you send().

I'd make sure that send() was successful first (lookup documentation to see how
to check on that) and you should do the same for recv() as well.