On 11/06/2011 09:50 PM, lanre lawal wrote:

> I'm sure this question is pretty trivial for the mailing list but I've
> searched everywhere in the documentation and examples section. I can't
> find the Syntax for closing a socket anywhere. Also is there a full
> documentation for the C# language that contains all the method
> definition and syntax. Would really love it. Thanks guys

Quick glance on the clrzmq2 projects seems to indicate there's no
explicit close command. The only way to do it is to dereference the
socket object and wait for garbage collector to close the socket.

However, adding the functionality is easy (have a look at other language
bindings for inspiration), so I suggest you add the function yourself
and ask clrzmq2 maintainers to merge it into the project.

Martin