On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 4:39 PM, lanre lawal <lawillas4e...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi Mikko,
>     I had already visited the URL you pointed me to previously and i
> downloaded the snapshot for 64-bit as thats what my machine is. However i
> copied the libzmq.dll file included in the download into my PHP extension
> directory but I got a message in the apache error log that its not a PHP
> library. Please can you tell me what i need to do after downloading the
> snapshot. Thanks.

Hello,

The http://snapshot.zero.mq/ page contains a link called php53-ext,
which has the extension built for PHP 5.3. It contains both
thread-safe and non-threadsafe versions of the extension (php_zmq.dll)
alongside with libzmq.dll, which is needed as a dependency.

You need to place libzmq.dll in the search path for runtime libraries
and load php_zmq.dll in your php.ini. This build will only work with
PHP 5.3.

--
Mikko Koppanen