Hi Guys,

I've been using Travis CI ( http://travis-ci.org/ ) for a Ruby binding that
wraps czmq ( https://github.com/methodmissing/rbczmq ) and also bundles both
libzmq and czmq as vendor'ed tarballs.

Both frameworks build without any issues
https://github.com/methodmissing/rbczmq/blob/master/ext/rbczmq/extconf.rb#L45-57
 . Their VMs are Ubuntu based, with various build and notification hooks
supported. I can get pull requests up for Travis CI integration against both
zeromq and czmq repositories if there's enough votes in favor of using it as a
CI environment.

A local environment can easily be bootstrapped with the following tool and Chef
cookbooks as well :

* https://github.com/travis-ci/travis-cookbooks/tree/master/ci_environment
* https://github.com/michaelklishin/sous-chef

- Lourens