> For 3.1.x release:
>
> More tests and info about  ZMQ_ROUTER to ZMQ_ROUTER bug LIBZMQ-304.
> https://zeromq.jira.com/browse/LIBZMQ-304
>
> ZMQ_ROUTER to ZMQ_ROUTER does not work for first sent messages.

Hello.

Good news, Martin Hurton fixed this bug. Everybody who has had problems with
3.x and ROUTER sockets should test their code again.

---

Couple of minor problems when compiling VisualStudio 2010 Windows version:

c:\cpp\libzmq\src\router.cpp(160): error C2065: 'EHOSTUNREACH' : undeclared
identifier

To be able to compile I added into zmq.h (is this a correct fix?):

#ifndef EHOSTUNREACH
#define EHOSTUNREACH (ZMQ_HAUSNUMERO + 11)
#endif

I created issue:
https://zeromq.jira.com/browse/LIBZMQ-351

One warning when compiling VS2010 release version:
c:\cpp\libzmq\src\router.cpp(85): warning C4800: 'const int' : forcing value to
bool 'true' or 'false' (performance warning)

--
Regards,

Pasi Mankinen
Finland