Jeff,

I'm trying to make jzmq and jeromq as compatible as possible but
package namespace. On that strategy, missing methods will be added
soon and should work exactly same with jzmq, then I'll just add some
sugar methods and classes.

I don't want to surprise anyone who is already familiar with jzmq.

Will,

The test failures are known problem. I get same failure at home but
not at office. Some ISP, including my home's ISP, responds a default
ip address for not existing domain. It might seems that ISP let user
redirect to their commercial site.

Anyway, I'm going to ignore the test as it is a very trivial case.

Thanks
Min

2012/8/23 Will Heger <will.he...@gmail.com>:
> Hi Min,
>
> The fixed project is building now and testing.  I get two test failures
> right now:
>
>  *  zmq.TestConnectResolve
>  *  zmq.TestAddress
>
> http://pastebin.com/LUcyuGFX
>
> Otherwise looks good.
>
> Best regards,
> -Will
>

> On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 1:17 PM, Jeff Rodenburg <jeff.rodenb...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks Min. Can you contrast the differences between this lib wrapper and
>> jzmq? I can perceive some of those, but would prefer to hear your thoughts.
>>
>> thanks,
>> Jeff
>>

>> On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 12:22 AM, Min <mini...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello
>>>
>>> I'm happy to announce that I've built a jeromq with POJO based on
>>> zeromq-3x c++ sources.
>>>
>>> https://github.com/miniway/jeromq
>>>
>>> The primary purpose of the work was to understand deeply how zeromq
>>> works.
>>> I've got lots of insight and learned a lot from zeromq internals.
>>>
>>> It's in a very early stage and it must have bugs and issues. But I
>>> hope this project help someone who only know java to understand
>>> zeromq.
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Min