Hello,

   I am using zeromq v3.2.1-RC2 on Ubuntu 10.04 / Ubuntu 12.04 64bit. I created
two simple apps: one fileserver and one fileclient, based on the "File
Transfer" example code in the documentation
(http://zguide.zeromq.org/page:all#header-151 , model 3). The code for these
two example apps can be found here: http://pastebin.com/AuGU9EDC and here:
http://pastebin.com/LusbjGCa . As you can see, I use a file of 100KB.

The problem is that when I start the server and then run the client multiple
times, sometimes it receives less than 102400 bytes, like: 98304 or 94208 or
90112 bytes. For example, when I run the client 1000 times with an interval of
100ms between the runs, for 970 runs it receives 12400 bytes, while for the
rest (30 runs) it receives less bytes. I am bit puzzled by this, could you help?

Thanks,
Stathis