I was able to reproduce the issue on jzmq even on zeromq 3.2.2.

What I discovered is about last 30K bytes of 45K message was not sometimes
delivered to in-router on raw close.
I didn't build equivalent C code, as jzmq is a thin wrapper of native C
library it could have the same problem.

But I didn't find a clear solution yet.

Thanks
Min