Hi Min,

Thanks for the suggestion. I added ROUTER_MANDATORY to my ROUTER but
this didn't resolve my original problem however. The problem is after
I reconnect on a different DEALER socket with the same identity, it no
longer correctly routes the response.

I'm curious if there is a way to reuse identities upon disconnects.
I'd rather not send a unique GUID with my payload since I already have
my service information readily available.

-Trev