I've just downloaded a new ZIP from the GIT repository, and found out that the
pom.xml file says 2.1.3-snapshot. Used diff to compare files with the prior
version I had and the output was the following:

diff jzmq-master "jzmq-master 2"
Only in jzmq-master: .DS_Store
diff jzmq-master/INSTALL jzmq-master 2/INSTALL
4c4
< Copyright (C) 1994-1996, 1999-2002, 2004-2012 Free Software Foundation,
---
> Copyright (C) 1994-1996, 1999-2002, 2004-2011 Free Software Foundation,
312,313c312
< an Autoconf limitation.  Until the limitation is lifted, you can use
< this workaround:
---
> an Autoconf bug.  Until the bug is fixed you can use this workaround:
315c314
<      CONFIG_SHELL=/bin/bash ./configure CONFIG_SHELL=/bin/bash
---
>      CONFIG_SHELL=/bin/bash /bin/bash ./configure CONFIG_SHELL=/bin/bash
370a370

Only in jzmq-master: Makefile
Only in jzmq-master: Makefile.in
Only in jzmq-master: aclocal.m4
Only in jzmq-master: autom4te.cache
Common subdirectories: jzmq-master/builds and jzmq-master 2/builds
Common subdirectories: jzmq-master/config and jzmq-master 2/config
Only in jzmq-master: config.log
Only in jzmq-master: config.status
Only in jzmq-master: configure
Common subdirectories: jzmq-master/debian and jzmq-master 2/debian
Only in jzmq-master: libtool
Common subdirectories: jzmq-master/perf and jzmq-master 2/perf
diff jzmq-master/pom.xml jzmq-master 2/pom.xml
11c11
<     <version>2.1.2-SNAPSHOT</version>
---
>     <version>2.1.3-SNAPSHOT</version>
Common subdirectories: jzmq-master/src and jzmq-master 2/src
Common subdirectories: jzmq-master/test and jzmq-master 2/test

So aside, from a version number increase, and few changed comments, there
doesn't seem be any real software upgrade, i.e. no src files modified, am I
wrong?

PS: The other "different" files, and the ones that don't exist are due to the
fact that I've already built the library on that folder.
Gonzalo Vásquez Sáez
Gerente Investigación y Desarrollo (R&D)
Altiuz Soluciones Tecnológicas de Negocios Ltda.
Av. Nueva Tajamar 555 Of. 802, Las Condes - CP 7550099
+56 2 335 2461
gvasq...@altiuz.cl
http://www.altiuz.cl
http://www.altiuzreports.com