Hi,

Right zero is the right value for the unlimited.

I was not able to run you example as the attached was not full sources of your
case.

Anyway, I suggested the unlimited HWM to find out HWM was reached through OOM.

Otherwise, try adding a small sleep at your pub at every N (a smaller value
than HWM) messages.

Thanks
Min